Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What progress are you most proud of?

I have been going to the gym for about a year now and I am most proud of my size. Even though my diet and dedication are things I am quite proud of as well, my growth in size is what I am most proud of. Before I began going to the gym, I was very skinny and very weak as well. After going to the gym for around a year now, I am not insecure about my size and my strength.

Comments

• For me being able to do muscle ups and one arm chin ups are two of the achievements or progress I am most proud of. It took a lot of training and being stuck on plateaus but I eventually did it. It was the most awesome feeling in the world when I was able to do it the first time... I felt like Son Goku transforming into a Super Saiyan during his battle with Freeza. Now I do one arm chins whenever I pass by the monkey bars on my way to work and this is something I always thought was physically impossible to do. So it's not just about the one arm chin up, it's about shattering limiting beliefs and attaining your goals. I think the key is to enjoy the process of working towards that goal and not rushing it.