Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Showering at the gym

edited May 2015 in Off Topic
Am I the only one who doesn't like to shower at the gym. Its not the privacy issue because there is no one there when I finish my workouts, its just that I don't feel
comfortable showering there. Maybe its my issue with showering anywhere outside of my house. I would like to be able to take a good long shower, because I am sweaty and stinky after workout, and I sometimes have to participate in some social situations after the gym.
Does anyone have a similar problem?

Comments

• I think that it's quite important to shower even at the gym and even if not at the gym then straight away after coming back home from the gym. :D
  • If you are not coming straight home, you should definitely shower at the gym. I completely understand how you feel about showering at a place that isn't home, but there are some things you just have to get over with.
  • I totally understand how you feel. I don't like to shower at the gym if I don't have to. If I'm going straight home, then I just shower at home, but if I'm going out after the gym then I am forced to shower. I feel the same way about using public bathrooms also. Most of the time they are just so disgusting.