Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Water Intake

edited May 2015 in Off Topic
What is your view of drinking a gallon of water a day? I've read a lot of information on the web about people consuming a gallon a day. This amount of water just seems like a big feat to me. What do you think?

Comments

• Its probably a good advice to drink this much water because it goes through you anyway and it can only help and filtrate the bad stuff in your organism. For me it is practically impossible to drink this much water during the day because it seems to me like I am constantly drinking. It gets on my nerves and I am forced to go to the bathroom 10 times a day, I just don't have the time. I drink as much as I can but it doesn't come close to this goal.
  • Drinking enough water everyday is very important and a gallon of water sounds like the minimum amount. Whether it's working out or just feeling more lively in general, water helps blood flow all around you're body. If you're studying at school, it helps blood flow to you're brain, and if you're working out, it helps blood flow to you're muscles. It may sound like a lot to take in, but it's not so bad after getting into a habit of doing it.
  • It is so important to drink a lot of water. Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids, control calories, energize muscles, keeps skin looking good, helps your kidneys, and helps maintain normal bowel function.