Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fitness Goals for 2015

edited March 2015 in Success Stories
2014 was a great year for me in terms of fitness. I came back in the gym and I managed to make some gains in a short period of time. I've already set my goal for 2015, but I want ho hear your goals for the new year.

Comments

• For the first half of the year I plan to gain a couple of pounds of muscles and in the second part of the year I will try to cut and to burn all that stored fat. I am unsure if I will be able to accomplish this but I will keep trying. The best thing to do is to be consistent and don't give up. Staying at home will surely produce no results, and I will be only miserable for feeling like a quitter so of to the gym I go.
  • My fitness goals for this year are not only to gain muscle mass and to get in good shape, but also to make more friends at the gym. I have been going to the gym for around a year now, and I feel as if I haven't talked to any of these people I have been seeing everyday, all year.
  • My fitness Goals for this year are:

Overhead press 1.15 x my body weight
    Deadlift 2 x my body weight
    Run a 42km marathon in four hours or less

Running and training for strength is a bit tricky for me, in my experience I find that my strength suffers if I focus too much on running or my running time suffers if I focus too much on strength training. I'm still tweaking my workouts to find the right balance and hopefully this is the year I finally figure that out.