Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MI40 for fat loss

edited November 2015 in MI40 Questions
Right now I'm trying to lose some fat and I was wondering if MI40 can help me reach my goal or it's just a weight gain program.

Comments

• I actually found M140 the same way, I body build and I am at a plateau in my weight loss. The whole reason I started bodybuilding is because I was over weight , I packed on all sorts of pounds after my car accident in 2008 and was told that body building was one of the best ways to lose the accumulated fat and get back to my old self again. I needed to do exercises that would strengthen my core and rebuild the strength in my legs.

I use a combination of cardio and weight training, I always do 30 minutes cardio 15 in the beginning and 15 at the end, think of these as warm ups and cool downs. I am going to be straight up and tell you in the very beginning my goal was only to get to the point where I could easily do cardio for 45 minutes. Took maybe 2 weeks doing 5 day 1 hour sessions. It didn't take long and I started the body building. I dropped 26 lbs. in three months, mostly on my legs, hips, glutes and stomach. I am still working on my abs and stomach but everyday I see more definition makes me want to keep going.

My loss rate has plateaued and I wanted to go to a new level. M140 makes sense, I don't need to be ripped like the guys competing but I would like to look nice and chiseled. The tension concept is actually the piece I might have been missing.
  • rares209 wrote:
    Right now I'm trying to lose some fat and I was wondering if MI40 can help me reach my goal or it's just a weight gain program.

Yes of course MI40 can help, but a workout program alone is not enough. You also have to start eating healthier and watch the amounts you consume. It is also a great idea as someone else has mentioned to include some sort of cardio plan to. With a healthy diet and great workout plan you will be losing weight in no time.
  • MI40 is a great program for overall bodybuilding results.

I use it religiously at the moment.

For weight loss, you're going to need two things though:

HIIT.

It's a must. four minutes a day, sprinting and jogging in intervals of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off.

It does all kinds of wonderful things for your metabolism.

2 Diet.

I recommend the paleo diet for weight loss, but any reduction in carbs and processed food will get you there.