Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Advice on weight loss

I started purging when I was 12 but just started up again in January after the holidays. I've always been the "Curvy" girl, I have hips, boobs, bum, curves. But I want my bones to show again. I want to feel amazingly beautiful.

Comments

• Try out the paleo diet for a few weeks. If that doesn't help, then I don't know what else to say than cut back on sugar and high carbs.
  • My best advice would be to slowly take candies and carbonated drinks out of your diet, because they have a lot of suger which aid fat deposition. Another advices would be to stop eating after 6-7 PM, drink a lot of water, separate your meals like this: 3 main meals and 2 to 3 snacks in between, drink a glass of water right after you wake up and you shpul start counting your calories if you really want to lose weight, you can easily find a calorie calculator using Google to see how much calories can you consume per day.
  • rares209 wrote:
    My best advice would be to slowly take candies and carbonated drinks out of your diet, because they have a lot of suger which aid fat deposition. Another advices would be to stop eating after 6-7 PM, drink a lot of water, separate your meals like this: 3 main meals and 2 to 3 snacks in between, drink a glass of water right after you wake up and you shpul start counting your calories if you really want to lose weight, you can easily find a calorie calculator using Google to see how much calories can you consume per day.

This is a great piece of advice. When I wanted to lose some weight it worked for me amazingly. I stopped eating after 6 o clock and took candies out of my diet. Never lost pounds faster or easier. Also if you can start exercising it would be excellent for you and it would speed the process along.
  • I believe that the best advice is to just stick with your weight loss. Purging very unhealthy and you need to realize that losing weight is a slow process. Make yourself a good healthy diet plan and stick with it, and it may take a while but you will notice results.
  • Thanks for share such kind of informative article that helps a lot . i also wrote some articles on polar watch heart rate monitor you can check at http://www.polar.com/uk-en/products

Thanks