Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mi40x PDF

Hi,

I've been reading all about mi40 and mi40x and I really want to get started and get ripped ASAP. Is there are PDF file someone can share with me please? I would be really grateful because I want to get started with mi40x as soon as I can.

If it works OK I might buy it after I've given it a go. If I decide to buy the original mi40x workout program will I be able to download it as a PDF or will I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail?

If someone can hook me up with the PDF file please let me know and I'll put my email address on here for you to send it to me.

Cheers

Comments

• Also, I forgot to mention, I'm really looking for the complete free mi40 pdf bobybuilding workout sheets. I don't want a pdf that's just a sales copy, lol.

I've seen people offering something called a mi40 cep training blueprint pdf for instant download online but I think you have to subscribe to some shady website which I really don't want to do for obvious reasons.

If anyone has any diet plans that I can download that would go well with mi40 and mi40x please let me know. They don't have to be pdf they can just be a webpage or even a youtube video.

As you can probably tell from my username I need to shed a bit of weight before getting started really.