Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why am I not losing weight fast enough?

edited February 2016 in Off Topic
I can’t seem to lose weight as fast as other people. I excerise and diet like everyone else. What can I do to increase the speed in which I lose weight? I need to lose weight to start building muscles and go for cut. :)

Comments

• The one thing you want to do is watch your carb intake. Cut out things like bread, potato chips, tortilla chips, cookies, candy, orange juice, and popcorn. You also want to cut way back on your pasta and potato intake. If you haven't started any type of cardio work I would recommend putting something together.
  • Slim 24 pro is herbal ayurvedic powder which has all the necessary ingredients, vitamins and minerals to sustain organic life of your body. This slim 24 pro gives you athletic and slim look as well as maintain your health in proper and accurate way. It is fully safe and secure as well as no any side effect so take this valuable and shortest formula to get perfect and tonned look.