Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to quit smoking cigars

edited February 2016 in Off Topic
More effective way> I’m not much of a cigarette smoker. In fact, I hate the things. I smoke a cigar from time to time. What’s the best way to give up cigars?

Comments

• edited March 2017
    I too like to indulge in the occasional cigar from time to time and I don't really see that being a problem. I read an article the other day on statistics for cigar smokers which I'll put a link to below and they weren't really that high. If you really want to quit, then just stop buying them and quit because I really don't think that any program, patch, or anything like that will help you any better. But I say if it brings you joy then I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. :lol:
  • To easily quite successfully harmful addiction like smoking, drinking, chewing tobacco or any other using by one of the best and accurate Zero addiction powder. It is fully effective and 100% natural which helps you to quite harmful substance. So use this Zero addiction herbal powder and make life peaceful without ant side effect.